Tuesday, September 8, 2015

9/02 Meeting

On our Wednesday meeting, I contemplated on which area I should focus on.  After viewing each area, I felt that working on the solar for the scaled model would suit me best.  I felt as far as needs in the Spartan Superway, solar was really behind.  I also felt that working on the scaled model would be best because it would be easier to implement our design to the full scale then vice versa.  After meeting with the scaled modeled group, we discussed which subgroups we need for the scaled model.  Finally, we made a list for each subgroup and included names of people who would like to be included in each.  I then briefly met our the solar team and we briefly discussed our future plans on implementing solar panels on the scaled model.

No comments:

Post a Comment